- 11-17-2012, 01:51 PM #1
Anyone else find that if they hold the phone with their right hand and reach across to click the back arrow, where your palm and your thumb meet hits the search button and the Bing page opens up?
Maybe because I have small hands, but it happens to me several times a day.
I know Steve Jobs would tell me I am holding it wrong...
11-17-2012, 02:01 PM #2
- 868 Posts
Definitely some give and take when it comes to size of these devices. You want a large screen for viewing, you're going to sacrifice some one-handed usability. Just have to decide which is more important for you personally."Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM #5
- 121 Posts
I have big hands and I am always hitting Search. I rest the bottom right corner in my palm under the bottom thumb joint. When I go to use the thumb on the screen, the palm under the thumb hits Search often. And when I have it in landscape, its natural to hold the keys facing inward and my thumb wants to rest on Search.
- By rkgriffin in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
- By malachijd in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 18Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:06 AM
- By thearne76 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2011, 03:06 AM
- By RockPaperBFG in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2011, 05:34 PM
- By DotNetRob in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:38 AM