Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    There is a check in status for Facebook on the "Me" live tile for Facebook but doesn't seem that I can add people or tag who am with: For example "Bob checked in at the movie theater - with "Friend", "Friend", "Friend"...I am able to check into the location but it is not allowing me to add anyone when I check in. Do I have to download the actual Facebook app to do this? If so, that seems a little redundent.:dry

Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I think so. I have never found an option to check in with someone else tagged using the Me tile.

Quote Originally Posted by channing0214 View Post
    There is a check in status for Facebook on the "Me" live tile for Facebook but doesn't seem that I can add people or tag who am with: For example "Bob checked in at the movie theater - with "Friend", "Friend", "Friend"...I am able to check into the location but it is not allowing me to add anyone when I check in. Do I have to download the actual Facebook app to do this? If so, that seems a little redundent.:dry
    Yes, you have to use the Facebook app.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help...just seems weird to me, ususally that is a standard opetion to add people when you check in somewhere.

Also which app is better? The Generic Facebook one or the Facebook Touch app?