- 11-17-2012, 06:41 PM #4
Yeah, I noticed that too. And it's amazing how well it will do with the focus light turned off. That's cool. That focus light shocks people when it goes off since the camera actually takes the shot after the focus light goes off. This can cause them to have a really odd look on their faces, Give it a try. It's pretty cool.
-joe-Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the butt.
DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
- By Sanpd in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-21-2012, 06:39 AM
- By NinaNachthexen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
- By weetigo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
- By Blackwood504 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM