11-17-2012, 08:34 PM #1
- 38 Posts
Hi guys, I have a simple question, If I order a Cyan Lumia 920 for $449 from amazon wireless, what would be the best possible plan with data to go with it. I don't want unlimited anything but at least 1 gig of data would be nice for on the go emails, little bit of browsing and stuff. I am so confused right now, I don't wanna sign another 2 year contract but still wanna use a Lumia.
11-18-2012, 02:13 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Red pocket will be better cause Straight Talk will not let you roam, Red Pocket will at no charge.
My Mom Has red pocket on her Lumia 900 and she gets great 4g fast speed service even when she fly s to Houston great coverage.
We live and Los Angeles
Straight talk is very limited, and H20 SUCKS many bad experiences, Red Pocket NO ISSUE"S
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:37 PM
- By manmeetvirdi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:12 PM
- By manmeetvirdi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:56 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 28Last Post: 08-19-2012, 08:26 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:23 PM