Nokia Music

Dan Hamm

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've purchased a Lumia 920 and absolutely love it!!! Best phone on the market IMO.....but I've wanted to get this Nokia Music app I've heard so much about yet it's not on my phone or in the store? How do I get it?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think there's a special section in the Windows Store for Nokia's exclusive apps, but I've never used Windows Phone (yet), I've just heard. But it should be there somewhere!

dalsmavsfan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Funny was just about to post about how AWESOME the Nokia Music App is. I'm not a big music lover but this app #gothafire. Love the options to put a list together and save it offline.

Workshop2

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Nokia Music has surprised me - I have one of the radio mixes pinned on my home screen (you can even make them work offline - who knew :D )

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used it on my 920 yet but on my 900, it was the one app the wouldn't play nicely with the Bluetooth on my car stereo. After every song, my stereo would say pause and not come back on with Nokia music would continue on...good service but not useful for me wih that issue.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
You need the USA marketplace to be able to see and download Nokia Music. There is a trick online somewhere how to switch locations on your phone and email account to access US only apps.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Music is not available in ALL countries. AFAIK for example, in North America, it's only launch in USA but not Canada.
So depending on where you live, it may not have been launched yet in your region.
I know it's widely available in Europe because Nokia is a Finnish company.
As an important side note, Nokia Music Rocks Big Time ;)
I don't really listen to music alot but Nokia Music converted me totally.
I really enjoy my music now more than ever, thanks to Nokia Music.
I really hope the app is made available to you soonest. Cheers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12