Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Any idea what the format/bitrate of songs streamed/downloaded on Nokia Music are?
  2.    #2  
    Something I noticed while playing music is that it shows a message saying standard quality before it starts the song. Is this the best quality or lowest quality Audio?

Quote Originally Posted by that guy with the face View Post
    Something I noticed while playing music is that it shows a message saying standard quality before it starts the song. Is this the best quality or lowest quality Audio?
    I would like to know this as well

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I found this

What is the bit rate for songs downloaded through mobile from Nokia Music store? - Nokia FAQ

By design, songs downloaded through mobile are at 64 kbps bit rate. Higher bit rate songs can be downloaded with computer either by using Nokia Music Player or web browser.

Troubleshooting - What is the bit rate for songs downloaded through mobile from Nokia Music store? - Nokia - India

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    64 kbps? That's bot much.. Would be nice with some options, f.x the songs I buy through my N9 is at 256 kbps ;)

I have down loaded music from Nokia music, however I am unable to play it in my DVD or in my CAR stereo. I checked the properties. the music I played in my car stereo is 128kbps where as the one which I am unable to play is 0kbps. All the music I downloaded from Nokia music is with 0kbps and is plays only in my mobile and not in Car stereo. How can I convert it in to 128kbps so that I could able to play in my DVD player.

Regards
    Aji Kumar