Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sabotagebx

No AT&T around me in NYC has these chargers. The whole wireless charger thing is a huge selling point for these phones and it's a shame that I can't find one to actually wirelessly charge. :)

I know I can get one online but still it's disappointing that it could potentially hurt sales of the device.

everything about the release of this phone was terrible. oh well
    lordofthereef likes this.
    Amazon is/was selling Nokia wireless charging plates, but the one going for $50 is temporarily out of stock. A third party seller up there still apparently has some available, but those are going for $60.

Global Posts
    3,071 Global Posts
    Found a wireless charging stand at the Microsoft Store in the local mall. They had quite a few in stock. Picked one up.

check the ZENS wireless chargers here in the WPC shop. They work with the Nokia 920, no problem

Anyone in the UK know if the free nokia wireless charger offer is strictly for those who bought the phone from Phones4U? I bought mine as an upgrade on T-Mobile so can I just fill in the form and hope for the best?

Quote Originally Posted by paulm187 View Post
    Anyone in the UK know if the free nokia wireless charger offer is strictly for those who bought the phone from Phones4U? I bought mine as an upgrade on T-Mobile so can I just fill in the form and hope for the best?
    EE did advertise the Free Charger (in small print halfway down the product description) up until 12th or 13th.