Semi-Frequent Crashes?

vel0city

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced a lot of semi-frequent crashes. Sometimes, the device doesn't wake up, sometimes I'll be doing something and it hangs. I'll do the Volume down + Power + Shutter trick and it comes back on to an exclamation mark, and then finally boots back up without really missing much. Are there a lot of other people experiencing the same thing? Should I exchange my phone for a different one? I'm kind of uncertain if they'll accept an exchange, because its such an intermittent problem that I don't know if I can prove its happening at the store, but it does seem to do it once a day.

I've seen a lot of people mention this issue in random posts, but I haven't seen any thread about it to really kind of track if its a common thing or not.

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Just to help, a soft reboot is vol down + power. If you have word with friends, I found that was the source for my lockups. I uninstalled it and haven't had a problem since.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
A few threads on this topic. And it's not limited to the lumia, or Nokia for that matter. Seems to be WP8. Methinks its part of the reason launches were so pitiful and rushed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire