11-18-2012, 09:40 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I have found out the root cause of my Lumia's battery issue these days. I have tried turning off NFC, Bluetooth and other background apps before. But since Skype doesn't show up in the background apps, I did not realize that it could be the cause. Since I did that yesterday, I still have 63% left, even after a day's usage. Before that, I would run out of battery before 2pm!
- 11-18-2012, 10:20 PM #4
I think the battery issue people are having is perplexing, because people are claiming it on different things. And all appear to be legitimate to the user.
I think it may be a power management issue in the firmware that is triggered when certain apps call a particular set of APIs.
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 01:27 AM
- By Fahad Majidi in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2012, 02:19 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:06 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 03:56 AM