920 not getting LTE connection

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get LTE when i first got the phone, now i am not able to for some reason. Anybody have issues with getting LTE on this phone?

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't have LTE in my area yet, but I do remember a post similar to yours. The person said they had strong LTE for the first couple of days, then he would get it sporadically. Maybe AT&T just adjusting towers or something. You can always power off bad back on again to provision the phone.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have LTE in my area yet, but I do remember a post similar to yours. The person said they had strong LTE for the first couple of days, then he would get it sporadically. Maybe AT&T just adjusting towers or something. You can always power off bad back on again to provision the phone.

Resetting and power off/on didnt work.

yellowjacketphoto

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
maybe your sim card doesn't support LTE? I know they didn't give me an upgraded sim and I had to go back and pick one up. The other sim card was the one I used with my iphone 4 for a couple years, so it was outdated by now.

GregL2012

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It's probably your sim card.. When I first picked my phone up it wouldn't hold a connection to the provider. I had to go get the sim replaced..

Thing is though..I still easily drop LTE when my wife's 920 holds it without dropping it... I'm going to exchange my entire phone to see if it's a hardware issue because
my unit will hardly hold a full bars on 3G as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99