And I've lost 29% battery.
    How is this even possible? Im clueless.
    Baffled. Shocked. This is after 4 charge-discharge cycles.
    11-19-2012 02:23 AM
    Were you using it while it was in Flight Mode for music, games etc etc?
    11-19-2012 02:53 AM
    Do you have nokia drive and nfc running in the background?, these would still cause a drain on the battery in flight mode possibly?
    11-19-2012 02:54 AM
    7 hours of flight mode: Lost around 3%
    11-19-2012 03:35 AM
    No that flight mode was while I slept! No use. I do have Nokia Drive installed, but in flight mode how on earth can it connect to anything? :s
    NFC, Location and Back ups are all switched off.
    11-19-2012 03:43 PM
    Nokia drive might still be 'trying' to do thing in the background. Try removing that and any unused apps that can run in the background - just to see if it helps.
    11-19-2012 04:49 PM
    I have removed Nokia drive but am still struggling to get decent battery with everything off! My Titan performed much better. Am I due for a replacement handset? I have a yellow one and it is a rare thing in the UK and on top of all these the Phones4U guys I got it from are all pro-Android so they do want me to have issues and still not replace my handset as that seems to be their way to trying to indicate that I should have gone from SGS3 or iPhone 5 as they suggested me! :(
    11-20-2012 09:34 AM
    And I've lost 29% battery.
    How is this even possible? Im clueless.
    Baffled. Shocked. This is after 4 charge-discharge cycles.
    I had similar issue. Soft reset helped a lot (hold power and volume down for about 10sec, until phone shuts down). No overheating now, battery lasted whole day with moderate use and still got about 40% left in the late evening....
    11-20-2012 01:20 PM
    I have removed Nokia drive but am still struggling to get decent battery with everything off! My Titan performed much better. Am I due for a replacement handset? I have a yellow one and it is a rare thing in the UK and on top of all these the Phones4U guys I got it from are all pro-Android so they do want me to have issues and still not replace my handset as that seems to be their way to trying to indicate that I should have gone from SGS3 or iPhone 5 as they suggested me! :(
    Your phone is obviously defect in some way when the poster few posts back loses 3% when 7 hours in flight mode :P

Have you tried factory reset, it seemed to have helped for many?
    11-20-2012 01:23 PM
    People, its not that I don't believe you, but when you are judging battery drain, is this after it was charged PAST 100% (meaning you didn't unplug it right away when it reached 100%)?

I have noticed that I can charge my phone overnight, take it off the charger and use the **** out of it for a good 20 minutes or so and its still at 100%, or i can casually check emails, text a few times for abotu 3 or 4 hours and still be on 100%.

I also notice that if my phone is down to 50%, I can practically turn everything off, put it on airplane mode and watch the batter drain every few minutes another 1%.

without a doubt there are some battery issues, but I think some people are getting caught up with the inaccuracies of the phones battery remaining reporting.
    11-20-2012 01:45 PM