Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    And I've lost 29% battery.
    How is this even possible? Im clueless.
    Baffled. Shocked. This is after 4 charge-discharge cycles.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Were you using it while it was in Flight Mode for music, games etc etc?

Do you have nokia drive and nfc running in the background?, these would still cause a drain on the battery in flight mode possibly?

7 hours of flight mode: Lost around 3%
  5.    #5  
    No that flight mode was while I slept! No use. I do have Nokia Drive installed, but in flight mode how on earth can it connect to anything? :s
    NFC, Location and Back ups are all switched off.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Nokia drive might still be 'trying' to do thing in the background. Try removing that and any unused apps that can run in the background - just to see if it helps.
  7.    #7  
    I have removed Nokia drive but am still struggling to get decent battery with everything off! My Titan performed much better. Am I due for a replacement handset? I have a yellow one and it is a rare thing in the UK and on top of all these the Phones4U guys I got it from are all pro-Android so they do want me to have issues and still not replace my handset as that seems to be their way to trying to indicate that I should have gone from SGS3 or iPhone 5 as they suggested me! :(

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    And I've lost 29% battery.
    How is this even possible? Im clueless.
    Baffled. Shocked. This is after 4 charge-discharge cycles.
    I had similar issue. Soft reset helped a lot (hold power and volume down for about 10sec, until phone shuts down). No overheating now, battery lasted whole day with moderate use and still got about 40% left in the late evening....

Global Posts
    2,540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    I have removed Nokia drive but am still struggling to get decent battery with everything off! My Titan performed much better. Am I due for a replacement handset? I have a yellow one and it is a rare thing in the UK and on top of all these the Phones4U guys I got it from are all pro-Android so they do want me to have issues and still not replace my handset as that seems to be their way to trying to indicate that I should have gone from SGS3 or iPhone 5 as they suggested me! :(
    Your phone is obviously defect in some way when the poster few posts back loses 3% when 7 hours in flight mode :P

Have you tried factory reset, it seemed to have helped for many?

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    People, its not that I don't believe you, but when you are judging battery drain, is this after it was charged PAST 100% (meaning you didn't unplug it right away when it reached 100%)?

I have noticed that I can charge my phone overnight, take it off the charger and use the **** out of it for a good 20 minutes or so and its still at 100%, or i can casually check emails, text a few times for abotu 3 or 4 hours and still be on 100%.

I also notice that if my phone is down to 50%, I can practically turn everything off, put it on airplane mode and watch the batter drain every few minutes another 1%.

without a doubt there are some battery issues, but I think some people are getting caught up with the inaccuracies of the phones battery remaining reporting.