Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking

It took them about 4-5 hours to send me my code. I went to buy a micro sim from telus to prompt the unlock code process, used the code and i now have a unlocked nokia 920. :D
    This is way cheaper than 50 dollars from rogers + waiting a hour to get to that unlock department + faxing your receipt if your phone isn't in the system

I hope this help people because i saw a couple of post saying that they could't unlock a week ago but now they can.
    Thanked by:
    Xsever 

So cell unloker has the codes now? please confirm cause I am waiting impatiently for them to get it.

Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wp7USER View Post
    So cell unloker has the codes now? please confirm cause I am waiting impatiently for them to get it.

They've been able to unlock a few Rogers 920's, but they were not able to do mine (as well as a few others). The ones I've seen unlocked are from the MS store and the build week is 44/12 - mine is dated 45/12. Hopefully, they should have an updated database in a week or so.

Last edited by Rajesh Rao; 11-20-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    Thanked by:

I have a 44/12 Rogers Lumia 920. And I tried cellunlocker. They were not able to unlock it and I got the refund.

BTW, I got the 44/12 L920 from Yorkdale Microsoft store.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I've been noticing that I am getting merged posts when I do the quick reply like above. Using IE10 desktop in Windows 8 Professional. Same thing is happening when I respond to private messages.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Mine is 43/2012 on Rogers, an unlocked batch 1 phone. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know how to identify the difference before this post.

Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weetigo View Post
    I've been noticing that I am getting merged posts when I do the quick reply like above. Using IE10 desktop in Windows 8 Professional. Same thing is happening when I respond to private messages.
    I've edited my post to remove the double post. But I was using Chrome on a Mac.
    Thanked by:

So it looks like these unlock sites are slowly getting codes as i am seeing more success stories around the net of people getting their 920s unlocked. I think once it becomes more certain I will pull the trigger and buy one.

Mine is 44/2012

Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    Mine is 44/2012
    Where did you buy yours tho? Mine is a 45/2012, I got it last week Tuesday in the second batch. Anyhow am waiting for a reply from cellunlocker so I will post when I find out whats the deal.

Last week, i had it ship to a store. It was from a pre order.

Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    Last week, i had it ship to a store. It was from a pre order.
    Oh ok. I did a reservation as well but i went to rogers and got one before my reserved device came. Anyhow i just got an email from cellunlocker.net and it said they're trying an alternative database. This doesn't seem good......

My friend has a 45/2012 from the MS store and this morning he got an email from cellunlocker that they did not have the code for his phone, and to check back in a week or two :(

Quote Originally Posted by squire777 View Post
    My friend has a 45/2012 from the MS store and this morning he got an email from cellunlocker that they did not have the code for his phone, and to check back in a week or two :(
    Seriously eh. How long was he waiting for his code? Cause I'm actually still waiting at this moment. I put in my order last night and got an email this morn saying that they're trying an alternative database and from since then haven't heard anything, am hoping that it works out for the best. Ok well it didn't work out for the best:(
    Last edited by wp7USER; 11-21-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts