Syncing between the Windows Phone App and Nokia Lumia 920

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am finding it very difficult syncing between my computer and phone. With my Lumia 900 and Zune, all I had to do was create a folder onto my computer's desktop and whatever media files I add to that folder, Zune will automatically sync with that folder.

With this new sync software (Windows Phone App), I cannot seem to find how to simply sync with a folder from my computer onto the Lumia 920. Can someone please help??

Thanks,
Dr. Nitun

Leo Kaukidi

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Dr. Nitun

It works in the same way, I have my music, in the " my music " folder same with pictures & documents. Then I just hit sync.
Check to see which folder the program is trying to sync with, I believe you can set up custom folders.

EDIT: Just checked in the settings tab on top it will ask you which places on your computer you would like to sync with and you have the Itunes / Windows libraries options. Windows libraries implies, My music / my pictures etc etc ...

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Leo,

Can you please check your settings in Windows Phone App? When I open the program, and look under "settings", I seem to not see any options for custom syncing. Only offered options to sync iTunes library, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon