Experience with Nokia's Headphones?

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, as I was in my Microsoft Store they had the Monster In-ear headphones in stock in white (which is good because I have a white phone) and was wondering if there was a difference between the In-Ear, the On-Ear & the Inspiration headphones? The Inspirations while they look nice run $300 and I don't know if they work on phone calls, the in-ear from what I've read work with the three button inline control even though some people have had issues with it and not much I have seen regarding the On-ear. Just wondering if there is a difference in sound quality or is one a waste of money and one is for sure to get.

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, as I was in my Microsoft Store they had the Monster In-ear headphones in stock in white (which is good because I have a white phone) and was wondering if there was a difference between the In-Ear, the On-Ear & the Inspiration headphones? The Inspirations while they look nice run $300 and I don't know if they work on phone calls, the in-ear from what I've read work with the three button inline control even though some people have had issues with it and not much I have seen regarding the On-ear. Just wondering if there is a difference in sound quality or is one a waste of money and one is for sure to get.

I have the on-ear (Nokia Purity HD) and I can say they're basically a better version of the Beats Solo, but it doesn't mean that they're good. Bass is not soooo overemphasized on these, but still lacks clarity and absolutely 0 soundstage. Definitely not worth their asking price, and today mines are just thrown inside the drawer.

Spend your money with something else. I just wish the B&W P3/P5 were compatible with Windows Phones... oh dear.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay so no good. Bummers, I really wanted to match my phone with the headphones and thought they were good. Okay, so my search continues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro