11-19-2012, 08:15 PM #3
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had the exact same problem, not sure if this fixed it, but it started working shortly after..
Settings > Applications > music + videos > uncheck 'only download new podcast episodes over Wi-Fi', and recheck it...
- 12-02-2012, 03:49 PM #4
I had the exact same issue, and suspecting that it might be because I had already sync'ed some podcasts using Windows Phone app, I deleted all of podcasts from my Nokia 920 and now I am able to subscribe and download podcasts directly on the phone.
It appears this WP7 issue has not been fixed in WP8. Can't subscribe to a podcast on Windows Phone 7
- By Chris Parsons in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM
- By serpentyne in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:39 AM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
- By Fahad Majidi in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2012, 03:19 PM