AT&T cancelled my online order

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
First, I apologize for the dupe post. I wrongly posted the message below to the win 8 forum.

Placed my order on the 12th for a cyan 920 and all seemed well. Checked it over the weekend and, again everything seemed fine. then tonight I went to look at it to see if, by some miracle, it had shipped and saw the order status as cancelled. Huh??? I never cancelled it! So, I called them to find out what was going on. The rep said one system showed it cancelled but the other system showed it pending....she put me on hold and came back and said that it looked like the system kicked it out because I was paying full price for it... Huh? She said I could reorder or go to a store...I said I needed to think about what I was going to do...am really frustrated about this--no excuse for this kind of behavior

bitseizure

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AT&T!

Look around the web and see if you can find email addresses for AT&T execs - then email them with your story and see if they rectify it... Try emailing Steven Elop (CEO of Nokia) as part of the process. He should know how difficult it can be to get his company's lifeline product...

bitseizure

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AT&T!

Look around the web and see if you can find email addresses for AT&T execs - then email them with your story and see if they rectify it... Try emailing Steven Elop (CEO of Nokia) as part of the process. He should know how difficult it can be to get his company's lifeline product...

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T cancelled my online order

I had the same experience. Twice I tried to order the Lumia 920 online through the AT&T website at retail price and twice it was inexplicably cancelled. When I called AT&T and spoke to a representative she said she was connecting me with someone who could help. I was on hold for 10 minutes and an automated voice said there was no one available and it hung up on me! I called back again and didn't even tell them about the cancelled order and just tried to order the phone. They eventually took the order even though they obviously didn't know about the free charger deal and told me I was mispronouncing cyan "It's called cayenne". I responded "Really! Well I've just learned a new word today!" in my thickest Southern accent.

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T cancelled my online order

lol the guy in the store called it cayenne too. Im sorry but cyan is not pepper colored

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)