11-20-2012, 12:33 AM #1
- 99 Posts
I used to sync my company calendar using caldav client (seems ios and android both support it). Now I need it on my new lumia 920, however WP8 doesn't seem to support that after some hours of search online and in this forum. Is there any alternative I can use? Help is much appreciated.
11-20-2012, 04:55 AM #3
- 16 Posts
I live by my calender at work and suggest the best thing you do is download Google Calendar Sync.
I've set mine to sync my Works Outlook Calendar with my Gmail Calendar every 15 mins with a x2 way sync.
I then set up my Lumia 920 calendar to only display my Gmail calendar and hey presto all sorted.
11-20-2012, 02:16 PM #4
- 99 Posts
well, on ios and android, I just use the default email client to add my email and calendar. When adding the account, it shows an option to sync my company's calendar (caldav option). However, on WP8, when I add my email for my company's account, it doesn't have an option for caldav calendar and doesn't sync the calendar (email account was synced just fine). I am not familiar with the caldav as well. It seems to be some calendar protocol that allows client to access the calendar information on the server.
So on Windows Phone, there must be some way to sync the calendar...
- 11-20-2012, 02:22 PM #5
Create a Live account if you don't have one and go to the Hotmail calendar on the web. Click subscribe to calendar at the top of the month view and see if you can put the address in there.
EDIT: If that works, just turn on that calendar in the calendar options on the phone.
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By chfhyh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 02:20 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
- By tetelee in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:11 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM