- 11-20-2012, 03:56 AM #1
Im trying to figure out how to use this feature but in having little success looking up help anywhere. Am i right in assuming that once i have put my card in the wallet app i can spend up to £20 in payments?
Anyone have any experience or advice here? I would really love to get this feature working.
11-20-2012, 12:12 PM #2
- 240 Posts
This is a feature that has been promised but not yet realized. Apparently to use the wallet feature to do nfc payments, the carrier will need to adopt ISIS and use a secure SIM. I am not sure where you are, but very few carriers have this in place and beta testing is limited.
Believe me, this is one of the features I was most wanting as I only carrier my debit/credit card on my and my ID. I would sure love to just be able to carry my phone for all transactions instead.
- By iJuan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:25 PM
- By Getintothegame in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2012, 03:08 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:16 AM
- By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:01 AM
- By Manuelitoohno in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:35 PM