Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello there,

Im trying to figure out how to use this feature but in having little success looking up help anywhere. Am i right in assuming that once i have put my card in the wallet app i can spend up to £20 in payments?

Anyone have any experience or advice here? I would really love to get this feature working.

Thanks,

Pete

Hi Pete

This is a feature that has been promised but not yet realized. Apparently to use the wallet feature to do nfc payments, the carrier will need to adopt ISIS and use a secure SIM. I am not sure where you are, but very few carriers have this in place and beta testing is limited.

Believe me, this is one of the features I was most wanting as I only carrier my debit/credit card on my and my ID. I would sure love to just be able to carry my phone for all transactions instead.

I have a secure SIM but do not know how to enable NFC payments in Windows Phone 8 Wallet App. Does anyone know how?

I'm pretty sure that beside the carrier requirements you also need to have your banks official app and as far as I'm aware none of the banks in the UK have a single app for Windows Phone.
    This was one of the features I most looked forward too :(