Wireless charger shipped

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought unsubsidized from ATT and received email last week that wireless charger would be coming soon, but I have not received shipping confirmation.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine still hasn't shipped. I ordered it the day after launch (three att employees denied me a charger on launch day...) today is the 7th business day. When did you guys order yours?

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
For those who got the shipped e-mail, did the charger show up (or did you select it) when ordering? I preordered and it wasn't an option. But, I got an e-mail last week saying I would get the charger and it should show up on my order, but it doesn't. I never had the option to select it.

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So I called AT&T yesterday and told them that I bought mine unsubsidized and never received an email about the free wireless charger. The most absolutely nicest lady took care of the issue and even asked what color to pick!!! My understanding was that we could only pick black. I picked white to match my stormtrooper (yea I stole it from Dan, what?). And my gf is getting a red one! Its pending but its all good with me, its free for goodness sake!

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I orederd my phone and charger on the 8th. I never received an email from AT&T but just so happened to look in olam 2 days ago and noticed it had shipped. I was like WTF!! I had to go to Fedex to pick it up though because they got my office suite number wrong. I opened the box, saw the color and put it back in. I feel like returning it and getting a cyan to match although I know I shouldn't be complaining :(

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I received mine on 11/29. Absolutely love it and people at work are completely blown away by it. All of them being Apple and Android fans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)