Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Noticed that when I look at the month view of my calendar, there are numerous days that have something written on them, either in a foreign language, or just jibberish. Like for instance, I have "pay day" recurring every thursday. On calendar view I get stuff like "class aptent tactis" and "alquam sodale" written on Thursday. It never repeats like you would think it would. When I got to agenda view, it says "pay day". I try to put the words into a translator and it detects them as French, but can't translate them into English.:@

This seems to baffle a lot of people. In month view Microsoft uses placeholder text to signify that there is an event that day. With low red screens you couldn't really read the text anyway. Now with HD Microsoft will hopefully fix this. Fear not, your phone is fine!

Haha yup I thought the same "WTF language is that" then realized it was probably lorem ipsum crap haha. Hopefully they update it to actually pull the subject line or something. Would be nice!
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    You need to change your calendar language settings from Latin to English. ;)

How do you change the language settings ?