- 11-20-2012, 08:42 AM #1
I used to have some issues with my battery because I didn't close my apps after using them. User failure! Until than my battery worked very fine without any problems - quit the contrary, I am impressed by the battery live of my Lumia 920!
BUT (and there is always a but) last night I charged my Lumia 920 to 100% (at 11 pm) and 8 hours later the battery was fully discharged!!!
The only app that was running was the alarm clock (nothing else!). How could that happen?
Did anybody observe the same? Any ideas what the f*** was going on that night?
Help is much appreciated!
11-20-2012, 08:44 AM #2
- 379 Posts
Check your background tasks, and signal strength can severely affect battery life.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- By shubhashish in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 15Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:58 AM
- By rbiasca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
- By wasonamit in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Rallicat in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:19 AM
- By Cyterio in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:17 PM