Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I bought my 920 in the store a week and a half ago and received an email last night saying the charging plate is being shipped via UPS. No info on the shipping order yet, probably hasn't been picked up by UPS yet. From what I read it seems that preorders received the first shipments of the plates. So if you bought your 920 on or near launch day your charging plate should be on its way. The power tweaks mentioned in the forums helped my phone a lot and I am lasting a day and a half. Can't wait for the charging plate, it'll make the 920 that much better.

Bought my 920 on launch day (Friday) in the store. Following Monday I received the charging plate. Works great.

Did you guys get any order tracking # when you bought from the store? I just have an entry in the bill for the charging plate for $49. When I contacted the store they said they are not handling the shipments for the charging plates and nokia will ship it
    I just got the notification that mine have been shipped and I bought my 920 the day it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by crazysaint View Post
    Did you guys get any order tracking # when you bought from the store? I just have an entry in the bill for the charging plate for $49. When I contacted the store they said they are not handling the shipments for the charging plates and nokia will ship it
    You should have received an email at the email address associated with your account.
    Thanked by:

I preordered my phone online via AT&T. I received the charging plate first (Monday 11/12), and then the phone the next day. I received one shipping notification with 2 tracking numbers.

A co-worker of mine purchased his Lumia in a store and still has yet to receive the plate.

Good luck!

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekonger View Post
    I bought my 920 in the store a week and a half ago and received an email last night saying the charging plate is being shipped via UPS. No info on the shipping order yet, probably hasn't been picked up by UPS yet. From what I read it seems that preorders received the first shipments of the plates. So if you bought your 920 on or near launch day your charging plate should be on its way. The power tweaks mentioned in the forums helped my phone a lot and I am lasting a day and a half. Can't wait for the charging plate, it'll make the 920 that much better.
    I bought my phone on launch day and the very next day i got an email saying my order for the charging plate was processed. I had it a few days later.

bought mine on saturday(was that launch day? I forget already) and still have nothing. Calling the local store today

EDIT: wow called them up and this time the rep told me something different. They are not stocking them, instead doing direct fullfillment orders. So basically the sales rep who i bought the phone from forgot to actually order it for me. I have to stop by the store with my receipt and they'll order it up for me. an extra step, but oh well.

My wife and I both got our 920s on launch day, still no plates

I purchased on Friday November 9.(Launch day)
    It just now shipped today from Tennessee. (They sent me a shipping email with tracking number this morning) Time to play the impatient waiting game with USPS :-P

I purchased through ATT's website on November 8th and both the phone and charging plate arrived Monday, November 12. Works great!

I preordered 11/6 on premier website, phone shipped on 11/10, received phone on 11/12. Haven't gotten anything about my charge plate

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Preordered white 920 11/6,
    920 shipped 11/9,
    black charging plate shipped 11/13.

Pre-ordered 11/7, as soon as they became available through AT&T
    Received phone 11/9
    11/13, received email stating charger should have been shown as included when order was placed
    11/20, still no charger or even a shipping confirmation email

ordered on 11/7, phone (yellow) arrived 16th, Got tracking # for charger today, arriving in las vegas tomorrow 11/21

I preordered the night the 920 became available and got my charging plate (two of them, actually) in the same delivery as the phone.

Preordered white 920 Tuesday 11/6
    920 received Friday 11/9
    Black charging plate arrived Monday 11/12

I purchased a white 920 in the store on 11/13. The rep who helped me out didn't initially add it to my order. I asked about it, since she didn't get it in at the 'correct' time, she instead ordered me a charger that I didn't have to pay for. I have a receipt for it and an e-mail was sent later that day stating that my order was in process. At some point it'll ship..just have no idea when.

Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY is still processing.

The good thing is, that she ordered me a white one!
    Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
    God's work, our hands.
    Preaching the Gospel.
    Holding a Windows Phone.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I bought mine in-store. The guy rang up the pad as a separate transaction. Still haven't received any updates on it.

I called ATT today for the credit thing and also had them check the status. She said the order wasn't placed, and ordered me a new one for free. Had my choice of colors, too, but I wanted black. Will still take a week to ship, though.

preordered my red nokia lumia 920 on 11/8, received the phone on 11/13. No info on the charger. Online Order status says it in progress. :(

Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Ordered the phone online on the 9th and the charging plate shipped last night, should get here on Fri or Sat.
    GT: ChaddMaia

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Kailburn View Post
    bought mine on saturday(was that launch day? I forget already) and still have nothing. Calling the local store today

EDIT: wow called them up and this time the rep told me something different. They are not stocking them, instead doing direct fullfillment orders. So basically the sales rep who i bought the phone from forgot to actually order it for me. I have to stop by the store with my receipt and they'll order it up for me. an extra step, but oh well.
    I went to the store today and it seems the rep at the time of buying the phone did not place an order for the charger, The rep I spoke with today needs to talk to the manager to get this sorted out.

Well, I never got an email but that could have been a hiccup from getting my edu mail forwarded to my gmail account. My charge plate shipped on 11/19 and should be here tomorrow 11/21. Pretty excited for that.

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Just checked and mine says shipped from Tennessee too. Will be delivered Friday, can't wait!

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Went online to check and my white charger plate says "pending" Bummer as I bought my phone last week and I'm about to return it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast