Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello, i a new to Windows and i just my lumia 920 for my me and my daughter. I do see there are 2 maps on the desktop. one is nokia map and the other has a car icon and a word beta. could you tell me what is the difference in funtions? i went into both of them but realized that they are both maps but not sure what different funtions do they have? Please educate me? Thank you. jp:D

Nokia Maps is more of, well, maps. I only use this when I'm looking for the traffic.. I rarely use a map even when I was using my X10i for years, so I can't really comment on how to use it. The other one is Nokia Drive+, a navigation app (like a GPS navi that you put on your dash of your car/etc)

Quote Originally Posted by ClixT View Post
    Nokia Maps is more of, well, maps. I only use this when I'm looking for the traffic.. I rarely use a map even when I was using my X10i for years, so I can't really comment on how to use it. The other one is Nokia Drive+, a navigation app (like a GPS navi that you put on your dash of your car/etc)

gotcha Clixt. thanks for your clrification. i really apprecitate it. jp