Rattle when shake?

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else here something rattling inside there Lumia 920. I just exchanged mine for random power cycles, and now I hear something rattling around in this one. Sounds pretty solid though, like a battery flopping around when shaking the phone

bitseizure

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else here something rattling inside there Lumia 920. I just exchanged mine for random power cycles, and now I hear something rattling around in this one. Sounds pretty solid though, like a battery flopping around when shaking the phone

It's probably the floating image stabilization lens... does it rattle with a light / easy shake?

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I started a thread like this a while back, it was the battery. A few people have had this problem. Hopefully my store will be getting the replacement for mine tomorrow (they had to bring in a red phone that I found several hours away). If they don't get it, the phone is going back tomorrow and I just wont have a working phone for a few days... thanksgiving just had to be 13 days after launch day.

@robomonkey: Mine does this when I gently tilt my phone. I began shaking it to see why my phone felt funny when changing orientations. Feels a little bit like haptic feedback. And when you tip the phone when recording a video, you get a horrible CLUNK.

s1krr

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got my phone, literally. Took it out of the box and noticed it sounded like something was loose, clunking around inside. Did a quick search and... here we are. WTF, I've been looking forward to this for two weeks! My wife has the same phone, no issues like this.:mad:

Eugene Ladyzhenskiy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There is a very slight "rattle" in mine but its either the vibration motor or the camera. That being said its very very slight and it certainly doesn't feel like something is loose in the phone like the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes