- 11-20-2012, 08:25 PM #1
Living with Lumia: How I Fixed My Battery Issues: http://mashable.com/2012/11/20/livin...mia-day-4-5-6/
She received some tips from Microsoft.
" The good news is my battery life is significantly better than it was at the end of the week. After speaking with Microsoft, I followed their advice and uninstalled and reinstalled Skype and Facebook. Apparently, there are issues with some apps and the way Windows Phone’s servers are syncing data that has caused some phones to enter some kind of infinite loop, which stresses out the battery."
- 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM #3
This might explain why I havent been having problems from the beginning like everyone else. I dumped facebook a few months ago so no need to sync with them. Downloaded skype but that seems to have no effect on my battery. Facebook might be the culprit here
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM
- By Gaiking in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2012, 08:58 AM
- By kamelot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2012, 03:15 PM
- By grd1070 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:17 AM