Do you use a screen protector?

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
ended up putting ZAGG full protection on because my cat tried to chew my phone once. Also, I always sell my old phones so having scratches reduces the resale value.

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I use both screen protector and case. First I bought 2 sets of no-name screen protector, 6x in each. I tried to use them but removed off all the 12 since they were EXACTLY the size of the screen and just because of that they could not handle the curved edges properly. Then I ordered a new set of 6 but this time from a well-known manufacturer and oh boy, it is AWSOME. they fit perfectly fine and I could not be any happier. The secret was that this new set is not EXACTLY the same size of the screen but few mm smaller and that does the trick for fitting nicely on the screen.

The case I got is also very cool. It covers all the frame and the back. The only bad thing is that my yellow nokia Lumia 920 has become black due to the fact that the case has covered it. But I prefer to not have a scratched screen nor case.

My Lumia 920 is so great and I dunt want to take care of it

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on putting on a Bodyguardz Screenguardz once I get my phone because I really don't want to see any scratches on my screen. However, I refuse to cover this phone up with a case. My current phone has a few small scratches and a bunch of hairline scratches, but the body is in good condition... I'm not sure how, but I guess I just suck at taking care of my phone screens :p

Alex Meander

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Try ArmorSuit MilitaryShield protector! I like how they feel and their quality. Easy installation. All you do is apply some solution and use the squeegee to remove excess solution and smooth out the surface. After 24 hours, you cannot even tell that a screen protector is on.. lol

Panda858

Banned
Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The gorilla glass does scratch and it's not really difficult to do. Have some good ones on my screen.

Thankfully getting warranty replacement for lock up, hopefully screen is better.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No case, no screen protector ... 1 scratch in screen (owned over 2 months), but it is hard to see it when using a phone (in bright screen) ...

wharfratg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have dropped my unprotected phone twice--once from table screen first onto a metal heating vent and once from knee level onto tile. No breaks, but I do have several fine scratches at a 45 degree angle, so they are probably from transport in my briefcase against another solid item. Fortunately, the scratches are not seen when the screen is on--only when dark and held up to a reflective light. I'm not going to get a screen protector yet, but I will start being a bit more careful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster