- 11-21-2012, 11:06 AM #1
I have high contrast set to "on"because I love the way the UI looks with but it unfortunately makes email almost unreadable. All hyperlinks are lost and no pictures are displayed. Is there any workaround for this?
- 11-21-2012, 02:04 PM #4
Either gotta live with it for now or turn it off. I don't think anyone was expecting high contrast to be used by too many people. Whether these limitations ever get "fixed" is unknown. MSFT may not consider them to be broken. Its not like we are using this setting for it's intended purpose. You gota admit it does look cool. I use it myself.
- 11-21-2012, 02:46 PM #6
Yes, Microsoft? I would like a black theme on my Lumia.
We do have a black and white theme...
No I want it all black.
Sir, this would severely compromise your ability to use the Lumia 920.
I have excellent vision though.
Well, you wouldn't be able to see your individual tiles.
That's OK, who uses those anyway? I want some widgets while you are at it.
Widgets? Not using live tiles? Is this Eric again? Eric Schmidt?
Yeah you got me. Still can't have a black theme, can I?
No Mr. Schmidt, the only way to make our devices less user-friendly than Android is by making everything black.
Well, at least you don't have Apple's mapping software.
- By Odog4ever in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:35 PM
- By Odog4ever in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:33 PM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:25 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
- By jayruguitar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:33 PM