it appears that Nokia Shares are on the rise

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
from what i've seen they have increase around 60cents in last 5 days.

That must means some people are getting there confident back with the Nokia Brand

RandomNinjaAtk

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I hope it continues to go up! I purchased quite a bit of stock over the past few months. Never got it at it's lowest point, but was going for the long term game!

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I was actually thinking of going in on some shares myself. It's an affordable market to get into and Nokia seems to be getting their act together.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have also been purchasing Nokia stock after reading that it was one of the most undervalued stocks around. I managed to get mine when they were around $2.50 but I will be sitting tight for a couple of years at least as I have every confidence in them making a strong comeback.

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Up 15% today at the moment!

I have three different holdings and sadly I'm still waaaay below what the price is now, but I'm optimistic.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had good feelings about Nokia bouncing back.. I got in at $2.39 and love watching the price increase all day. I'm getting the itch to sell or sell some of my shares but I'm also in it for the long haul so it would defeat my purpose for buying. Last time it went to $3.25 it dropped back down below $2.50 within a week. Curious to see if it stabilizes above $3.00 this time.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Elop and other top execs bought, out of pocket, several millions in shares near the $1.60ish low. I believe they also made a very big incentive move for the employee-share program (forget exactly what). Anyway, I'm sure they are dancing a little jig today, or whatever it is Finns do when they are happy...

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried so hard to get in there at the $1.63 and some money I had set aside got held up. And it was already up to $2.30's in less than 10 days. Pretty much the entire time I was trying to scrammble my funds together. So annoyed..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss