11-21-2012, 12:50 PM #5
- 78 Posts
I have also been purchasing Nokia stock after reading that it was one of the most undervalued stocks around. I managed to get mine when they were around $2.50 but I will be sitting tight for a couple of years at least as I have every confidence in them making a strong comeback.
- 11-21-2012, 02:35 PM #7
I've had good feelings about Nokia bouncing back.. I got in at $2.39 and love watching the price increase all day. I'm getting the itch to sell or sell some of my shares but I'm also in it for the long haul so it would defeat my purpose for buying. Last time it went to $3.25 it dropped back down below $2.50 within a week. Curious to see if it stabilizes above $3.00 this time.
11-21-2012, 02:46 PM #8
- 279 Posts
Elop and other top execs bought, out of pocket, several millions in shares near the $1.60ish low. I believe they also made a very big incentive move for the employee-share program (forget exactly what). Anyway, I'm sure they are dancing a little jig today, or whatever it is Finns do when they are happy...
- 11-21-2012, 03:05 PM #9
I tried so hard to get in there at the $1.63 and some money I had set aside got held up. And it was already up to $2.30's in less than 10 days. Pretty much the entire time I was trying to scrammble my funds together. So annoyed..
- By jcar302 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:40 PM
- By jalb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 02-02-2012, 06:32 AM
- By sfleuriet in forum HTC TITANReplies: 19Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:58 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 73Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:29 AM
- By onemadrssn in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2011, 05:54 PM