How much do you predict the Lumia 920 will sell

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not talking about US only I'm talking about world wide. When the quarter is over how many Lumia's were sold.

Take into consideration china and Nokia's home base. Seeing how last quarter and the quarter before that Lumias(800-900) sold 2 mil and 4 mil respectively.

I think it'll be much higher but not (as much as I hate to say it) apple & Samsung high. I think at least more then 12 mil (since it was released in the middle of Q4) A little crazy but you never know. How about you? How much you do you think the windows phone 8 Lumia's will sell?

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I believe around 5 -6 million worldwide. Seeing the recent stock burst (today the ADR was up 12.2%) and how institutional investors were buying blocks of 1M of shares today. I am guessing a huge sell out. I am also including sells of Nokia Lumia 810, 822 and 820.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well when i buy 1 it will be atleast 1. No point doing this (my oppinion).. we were all bummed when we heard Lumia 900 numbers. So let us wait til Jan to see what happens...

I am sure ateleast few 100s esp thouse who are in WP central.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe the numbers will be outstanding, but the product has done well with the limited stock that has been sent out by Nokia. We simply don't know how many units were provided to carriers and retailers worldwide, but I do look forward to financial reports from the manufacturer with controlled excitement.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
This is an almost impossible game to play. It is not known how much supply there has been, how many countries ... what kind of pricing will be in China etc. Honestly, it's a late start to the quarter, so breaking that 4 million mark would be ideal across all Lumia's. Clearing out of old Lumia stock will help the sales numbers, but not profit.

There are really 2 goals here, improving the popularity of Windows Phone, and Nokia not going out of business. I think both of these are going to happen, albeit slowly.

anon(5327207)

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Over All, I believe Nokia can sell 10 Million. If the reports are correct, people are under estimating Nokia. The Chinese are going to drive this. AND the Next Nokia will do better.........

Cellus13

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
This is an almost impossible game to play. It is not known how much supply there has been, how many countries ... what kind of pricing will be in China etc. Honestly, it's a late start to the quarter, so breaking that 4 million mark would be ideal across all Lumia's. Clearing out of old Lumia stock will help the sales numbers, but not profit.

There are really 2 goals here, improving the popularity of Windows Phone, and Nokia not going out of business. I think both of these are going to happen, albeit slowly.

I do believe windows phone is getting popular since ever since people see my Lumia 810, people are surprised and impressed by the OS and take an interest. I just wonder what they'll do if they see a 920. I already have plenty of my friends wanting to get one, especially alot of my friends who have at&t as their carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte