11-21-2012, 06:05 PM #1
- 408 Posts
I actually feel kind of guilty for this but I sent an email to Nokia about headphones not being included with U.S. Lumia 920's. I didn't make a big stink over it but I really was kind of upset that they didn't include a set of earphones in the box. I truly never expected to receive a reply let alone this, but today I received this UPS Next Day Air along with a reply to my email after a huge thank you email:
Hello Mr. XXXXX
I am pleased that you received the Purity by Monster Headset. At Nokia we are working hard to to bring about a high level of customer satisfaction. Whether that be through the fantastic products we are bringing to market or by working one-on-one with customers such as yourself, we aim to make your experience delightful. Thank you for reaching out to us and providing Nokia with an opportunity to help make your personal experience a good one.
Head of Gear -Americas
Regional Sales Operations
Mobile: 214 XXX XXXX
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920
- 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM #5
I like how all the miniscule issues are being treated with freebies. I mean it's definitely awesome for the OP but I find it curious that they would do this for people in this situation or people who got orders cancelled (oh no!!!), but then people who are having issues with dead batteries or unsealed glasses (not me) are not emailing anyone and dealing with having to return.Not saying people should not email, they definitely should, its just cute how sporadic these "I got hooked up" reports seem to be.
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 40Last Post: 04-30-2012, 12:23 AM
- By nyc_rock in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 135Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:50 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM
- By Drewidian in forum Apple iOSReplies: 15Last Post: 10-05-2011, 03:03 AM
- By blackhawk556 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:03 AM