UK Wireless Charger offer

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
You're gonna hate me, it's still in the box, took it out and it does look good, alot bigger than I imagined, was planning on setting if up over Christmas so I can stream deezer, but having problems with that, EE cannot fix it yet. I had loads of problems with my order from phones4u as well, luckily got escalated to a manager who actually did take over and got everything sorted for me plus a credit for the hassle.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I got my confirmation mail today, about a week after getting the charger.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I must have happened across the worst P4U had to offer then, as they were not even partially helpful.

Gagging for a decent speaker though. I am going to send them another email, for what it is worth. Hopefully someone will have the courtesy to get back in touch. I was assured a speaker, so not happy.

My gf uses that app for music too. She was also counting on me getting the speaker. I have not used it yet, wanted to try the Nokia one. But I have been a little disappointed with it. I assumed I could pick and choose my music, not so.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone from P4U and they said nothing to me about a free charger!! This thread is the first Ive heard of it. Going to apply now as my 14 days is up.

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Rights guys, who is still waiting??? I am.... coming up two months, received email back from Nokia today saying they have no stock in red or yellow and it will be dispatched in two weeks or so. I already had an email from them 3 weeks ago saying the same thing...

If you have received yours please confirm purchase date (approx) and colour ordered for wireless charger and colour actually received?

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Rights guys, who is still waiting??? I am.... coming up two months, received email back from Nokia today saying they have no stock in red or yellow and it will be dispatched in two weeks or so. I already had an email from them 3 weeks ago saying the same thing...

If you have received yours please confirm purchase date (approx) and colour ordered for wireless charger and colour actually received?

I purchased the phone on 15 Nov from P4U. Applied for the charger after the 14 days. It arrived first week of January (so a bit longer than 28 days but allowing for Christmas). I asked for white and they sent white. Maybe the coloured ones have stock problems...

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I phoned them directly the day before mine arrived so 9th jan. They basically said theyre whole stock was finished and they were waiting for resupply and that it could be another two weeks

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the phone on 15 Nov from P4U. Applied for the charger after the 14 days. It arrived first week of January (so a bit longer than 28 days but allowing for Christmas). I asked for white and they sent white. Maybe the coloured ones have stock problems...

Pretty much the same dates applied for me. Except I got black and asked for yellow.

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
i purchased my phone from EE in November and got a free charging plate at time of sale. In December i thought i would try the website and apply online for another and three days ago it arrived !! Result !! I asked for black and they sent me black. EE gave me a white charger although the phone i bought on PAYG was black

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone received a wireless charger in a red or yellow on this offer that was delivered from logging your details at nokiafreecharger and not direct from EE etc?

DReevell

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
not received mine yet (yellow)....received an email just after Christmas stating it should be around 2 weeks so could be anytime...mind you, judging by what I've seen Nokia's partnership with Microsoft this means they work on Windows time, so it could be today or five more weeks. ;-)

Last edited:

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
not received mine yet (yellow)....received an email just after Christmas stating it should be around 2 weeks so could be anytime...mind you, judging by what I've seen Nokia's partnership with Microsoft this means they work on Windows time, so it could be today or five more weeks. ;-)

Sounds like the email I got just before Christmas, I still have not received it so emailed them, I was told it is an automated email and unfortunately should not be relied on (awesome). The next batch of stock is coming to them in 7-10 days and will only be black. They hope to send me one out. I reminded them I requested red or yellow as I have the red phone. I was told I would receive black as that is all they are getting. Spoke to Nokia direct about it today, will see what happens...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa