So this is weird... (unresponsive screen issue) UPDATE

zach_alt

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden my phone is extremely sluggish and not registering all of my touches or swipes... It's kind of infuriating. It was working perfectly earlier today. I haven't installed anything.

Edit: It gets stranger, I just plugged it into the stock charger and it's fine. It also works fine on an iPhone charger. The only charger it's acting weird with is my Galaxy S2 one. Hrmmmm.

Last edited:

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: So this is weird... (unresponsive screen issue)

i had the same exact issue bro. and dust under my screen, and the vibrate was wrong and my battery came loose inside. **** was crazy, also it was cyan. went to the store and got a white one instead and its perfect! my cyan worked good but just had alot of lil issues. you should go trade it out

zach_alt

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Dammit, won't be able to until Monday. Question, were you using the stock charger?

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

yup. it did the same thing with all my chargers at home. but on the wireless charger it worked fine :wink: of course it works out that way and not the other way around

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

i just read in another thread that someone pluged it in, unplugged it for about 10secs, and plugged it back in and it worked

zach_alt

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I tried that with the GS2 charger. So far it seems to be working fine on the stock one. This is interesting. I'm going to email Nokia tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos