- 11-22-2012, 02:41 AM #1
Hello, I have a problem with since two days. My Lumia 920 doesn't charge when plugged into the provided usb charger. It makes the typical sound and shows the battery charging icon, but is actually discharging.
Interestingly, the phone is charging when connected to PC with the same usb cable. It also does charge with different charger with higher output...
Anyone experienced this as well?
Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Board Express
12-17-2012, 11:15 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Same problem here. I have come to take for technical service to be told what the problem was. Charged the phone and told me that he would be discharged only. Using the charger supplied by Nokia in USB computer, in light socket, swapping cables does nothing work. This is me with despair to think that I will have to take the service again ...
Here is 240V...
02-04-2013, 07:51 PM #5
- 1 Posts
I have same poblem. conect phone to chage its show sharging, but battery life decreas, until remaining battery life goes to 0%, but then i disconect from chrger phone shows 0 battrey life. If i restore factory setings battery goes to 100%. and same again, how i can fix this problem?
- By Soylent Red in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:43 AM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2012, 06:24 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2012, 02:12 PM
- By Ricom1 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM
- By Eject_Porkins in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 50Last Post: 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM