Lumia 920 not charging with the usb charger

tomassplatch

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have a problem with since two days. My Lumia 920 doesn't charge when plugged into the provided usb charger. It makes the typical sound and shows the battery charging icon, but is actually discharging.
Interestingly, the phone is charging when connected to PC with the same usb cable. It also does charge with different charger with higher output...

Anyone experienced this as well?
Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Board Express

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have a problem with since two days. My Lumia 920 doesn't charge when plugged into the provided usb charger. It makes the typical sound and shows the battery charging icon, but is actually discharging.
Interestingly, the phone is charging when connected to PC with the same usb cable. It also does charge with different charger with higher output...

Anyone experienced this as well?
Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Board Express

You mean you are NOT using "wireless" charging? Your issue must be the mains adaptor. Can you get it replaced?

Persephone Hell

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. I have come to take for technical service to be told what the problem was. Charged the phone and told me that he would be discharged only. Using the charger supplied by Nokia in USB computer, in light socket, swapping cables does nothing work. This is me with despair to think that I will have to take the service again ...
Here is 240V...

gerulis

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I have same poblem. conect phone to chage its show sharging, but battery life decreas, until remaining battery life goes to 0%, but then i disconect from chrger phone shows 0 battrey life. If i restore factory setings battery goes to 100%. and same again, how i can fix this problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism