11-22-2012, 09:53 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Hy...i bought a lumia 920 from normal shop computers/phones etc ( not operatore mobile shop) the phone was with Vodafone operatore ,finally i knew it you can use any kind of operators ( mine is WIND ) so i bought ...at home i cut my sim card ( wind ) to fix in phone etc etc and worked to call,txt, etc . The problem is after 2 days ( today ) i activated the internet on my sim card ( wind) and is not worked,after some research i found that ,,ACCESS POINT,, is missing so i cant create access for WIND...already did the updates from 1 day..
SO How can i fix it ??? TY
- 11-22-2012, 10:01 AM #2
Is the phone unlocked?
You're in Europe?
You don't have a Nokia Network Settings application on your phone? Can you connect to WiFi and see if you can find a Nokia Network Settings application in the marketplace
11-22-2012, 10:31 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Yes Europe / Italy........ wi-fi is work ......when im turning on the phone it's show VODAFONE logo ...but im using another operatore WIND and is work to call/ recive etc..only thing is this with access point is missing .
I went to WIND site and its said lumia 920 have auto setting for internet or u can do it manual but need to go ACCESS POINT which is missing from menu ...
- 12-06-2012, 03:25 AM #4
Had the same problem here in Kuwait with my Nokia 920. Zain sim card was not providing the Access Point. You can download an application and fix the problem.
Connect your phone to the internet via wifi and download this application.
access point | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Hopefully it helps!
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2012, 02:47 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
- By YossMan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:05 AM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM
- By poiman in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 70Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:18 AM