Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Munkeyphyst View Post
    yeah, I changed my region from US to Australia and New Zealand, and both resulted in the loss of options under settings, backup, photos. Pretty lame. I can't imagine what the reasoning for that.
    I am from Singapore and I also do not have the option to upload via WiFi ��

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I've just set mine to US, haven't really found any problem with doing so. I just switch to AU when I want to buy an app.

The option to upload with different resolution is only available In N America...the rest of the world is second class!

Quote Originally Posted by JSSR View Post
    Thanks Munkeyphst. I have seen screenshots of what it should look like on the net but for me these options are missing - I only have "Don't upload" or "Upload" and no other settings. Sounds like my other Australian friends have the same problem. Wonder if this is something to do with the Telstra rom we have here. CRAP as that's the main reason I've upgraded to be honest!!!!Attachment 23676

Also in Australia. Mine also missing those options. Only way to upload video is transfer the video from the videos folder into the photos folder by plugging into your pc via usb and cutting and pasting the video. Once its in the photos folder it shows up in photos and the skydrive option is available.

There are numerous regions where the option is missing. Mine is Cyprus. However I found these settings in my separate Skydrive app but I doubt it controls any automatic uploads from the camera. I can understand legal issues with some settings but what the giggity does it matter what size I like the photos I take to be stored in?!?!
    Banned

Same thing here in Lithuania,
    Last edited by Hiiiiiiiii; 01-14-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12