- 11-22-2012, 05:55 PM #4
Which version of the 920? International, AT&T or Rogers?
Considering the Rogers version is $549 and unlocking it will be an additional $20 - the price should be no more than $600.
- 11-22-2012, 07:00 PM #5
I'd be willing to pay about $500 for an AT&T branded unlocked Lumia 920.
For an international unlocked version, I'd be willing to pay $600-650.
I wouldn't pay for a Rogers unlocked version because I don't want it in black :p
I'm still trying to round up the money to buy an unlocked 920, hopefully I can order one soon... but I think I've got time, since I want yellow and that's not in stock anywhere at the moment!
11-23-2012, 12:56 AM #9
- 131 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Seem like most of the sellers will have stock by the earlier week of December. For me, I only want the Roger. I would pay no more than 750 to get that phone. These 920 on eBay are freaking expensive as people try to sell it for more than $800.
- By Bifurcated in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 07-07-2013, 04:52 PM
- By crystal_planet in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 52Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:16 PM
- By Simon Tupper in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 46Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:20 PM
- By TofuDelight in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2012, 10:50 PM
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:56 PM