Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    At&t has white in stock while the rest of the colors have a long wait. So, will it be a white Christmas for you guys n gals?

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts
    Me likee white one.
    Too many phones, not enough callers
    I had a white 900. Wanted something new and unique. So I got the yellow one.

Yeah I had to exchange my white one, and the store rep mentioned, o no we might not have those in stock. Boom had the white. yay!

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    I'd rather wait for yellow.
  6.    #6  
    Don't eat the yellow snow buddy.

My advice would be to wait it out for the colour you want. I had to wait for 2 weeks to get the red and I'm glad I did. Bear in mind you will most likely have this phone for 2 years on a standard contract, so for the sake of a week or 2 you may as well wait for the colour you want.

Quote Originally Posted by EDDS View Post
    My advice would be to wait it out for the colour you want. I had to wait for 2 weeks to get the red and I'm glad I did. Bear in mind you will most likely have this phone for 2 years on a standard contract, so for the sake of a week or 2 you may as well wait for the colour you want.
    Totally agree - unless that color was Cyan and you ordered from Best Buy, who I believe STILL hasn't fulfilled orders from the 21st of October. I cancelled (as the longer it took the longer it would take to reimburse my RewardZone points) and opted to go to the store and buy a white one. Love it.
    Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
    God's work, our hands.
    Preaching the Gospel.
    Holding a Windows Phone.