- 11-22-2012, 06:29 PM #1
I received my charging plate yesterday but the excitement died down pretty fast when I realized that it didn't work properly. I put my phone on and it charges for a few minutes and then fails. At one point I was able to charge from 47% to 49% and then it stopped. Sometimes, it starts charging again after a while. It's extremely spotty and is not working properly. Anyone else with this problem?
11-22-2012, 07:45 PM #2
- 32 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Mine seems to be working fine except that the led blinks from time to time, guess it loses connection or something.
Is it the bare one or the fatboy? It is possible to have a large gap between the plate and phone with the fatboy, then the charging becomes spotty.
- By Gladstoner in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:08 PM
- By tapiocamilktea in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
- By xbilly in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:03 AM
- By ConductingAlpine in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 12:15 PM