Charging plate

FLLMTR

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine on November 8th. I finally contacted AT&T two days ago and was told that they have not shipped it, nor do they have a ship date. ~ :-/ The agent stated that he made a note in the system... whatever that means. I was then advised that it can take another 10-28 days to get the plate.

Really disappointing.

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone on Monday at the at&t store. The rep processed my charger as a separate transaction. I got an email later that day saying it will ship in 3 - 5 business days. Still waiting on that though.

mikejets89

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine on November 8th. I finally contacted AT&T two days ago and was told that they have not shipped it, nor do they have a ship date. ~ :-/ The agent stated that he made a note in the system... whatever that means. I was then advised that it can take another 10-28 days to get the plate.

Really disappointing.
same here its bull

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I got my phone on Monday at the at&t store. The rep processed my charger as a separate transaction. I got an email later that day saying it will ship in 3 - 5 business days. Still waiting on that though.
Same with me. Only saving grace is that I got to pick the color of the plate, instead of just black. So at some point I'll get a white charging plate in the mail.

Goodeye

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine on launch 11\9, I just got it delivered on 11/21.
Sent from my White Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yup, bought my phone in store on launch day, still waiting on the plate. Just upgraded my second account to the Lumia 920. My girlfriend and I are joking now, which wireless charging plate will show up first? The original order, or the latest one? Hahaha!

Last edited:

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Haven't received mine yet, though I did overhear an AT&T rep at the store tell a customer that Nokia was having fulfillment problems with accessories because all their warehouses were on the east coast and were affected by Sandy. Who knows.

glassadam

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Bought my 920 on day 2 of availability, package tracking for my charge plate still lists as "in progress", as in the warehouse is still processing the order, apparently. At least, that's what the email says. :(

Last edited:

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I as well. Bought the damn thing on release and no charging plate. Been waiting on it as the email says "In progress". They won't already give me credit toward the phone like some people which doesn't irk me but the fact that I've been waiting for almost two weeks now is annoying. Ah well. Chalk it up to production shortage.

bubbafrsh

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my phone on 11/9 at the AT&T store. They did not have any in stock so we ordered one. After two weeks order status still says "processing". No one has any information as to when it will be shipped. I went to verizon website and ordered one on Monday, and received it Wednesday afternoon.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I picked up my phone on 11/9 at the AT&T store. They did not have any in stock so we ordered one. After two weeks order status still says "processing". No one has any information as to when it will be shipped. I went to verizon website and ordered one on Monday, and received it Wednesday afternoon.

so did you pay for the Verizon one? Sorry for the stupid question. I don't know who to talk to about the issue. I've already tried calling ATT

bubbafrsh

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Not stupid at all, I should have mentioned that. Yes, I did pay for the Verizon plate, 49.99 I think. I like to have a couple around the house depending on where I am watching tv, etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo