Who has their phone and who is still waiting?

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It's simple, really. Who has their phone, and who is still waiting for theirs?

I picked mine up on launch day, black, thanks to my lady's upgrade on November 9. I ordered a second one, black, on November 20 to upgrade MY account this time. However, AT&T has charged my credit card, but has yet to ship the device. Frustrating, to say the least. Kind of wrong, too. I know, working in the mail order industry in the past, you do not charge the full amount to a customers card until the item is shipping. You usually put a place holder on the account to hold funds. Regardless... waiting on the second for the girlfriend.

What about you? When did you order? When did you get it? What color? or... ARE YOU STILL WAITING?!?

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I surprisingly didn't have to wait at all for either the wireless plate or the Black Lumia 920. I ordered it this week on Tuesday from online, delivered today. This is a work phone though, so maybe it's a different story for the premier folks.

The ZennyBoy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I picked my black 920 up two weeks ago (the first day it came out). They didn't have it locally, so I drove 45 minutes to pick one up -- I got the last of two. Very grateful. This phone rocks.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from AT&T about my order from 11/20, informing me it has shipped. Still waiting on the 2 charging plates, however. But, barring any setbacks, it should be here on Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos