Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I've been looking for a sim-free unlocked version of the Lumia 920, but it's on pre-order everywhere. The ATIV S, as well as the 8X are available, so it's unfortunate that Nokia is lagging behind for the release of this phone. Has there been an announcement as to when it will be available?

P.S.: I'm not interested in carrier version of this phone. So just buying one from a carrier, then unlocking it is not an option. Besides, the only carrier that is offering the phone in my country (Canada) only has it in black, which is not the color I'm looking for.

Yes. I'm holding one in my hands. Bought it at Clove in the UK about 10 days ago.
    Last edited by rcasey; 11-23-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcasey View Post
    Yes. I'm holding one in my hands. Bought it at Clove in the UK about 10 days ago.
    Guess I'll have to get it from them. They're the cheapest one out there, and they actually say when they will be getting it in stock. Thanks!