Black Lumia 920 - casing 'clicks' when pressed at the top?

taymar

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have two Lumia 920 phones, one red, one black.

The red one's casing seems solid, but when I press on the black one's case to the right of the headphone jack, it 'clicks', as if the clips which hold it on don't engage properly.

After a while it'll have popped back and can be pressed in again. I took it back to the store to try and exchange it, but they had run out of 920s. The (black) display model did the same thing.

It's a very minor annoyance, I know but I'm wondering if anyone else's does the same thing? I first noticed it when I picked the phone up off a table by holding it at the top and bottom edges, and felt & heard a click sound.

Trying to gauge whether it's worth pushing for a replacement or just living with it if it's considered normal for the black version.

gav_sw20

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got black 920 (Phones4U) that I bought on 9th November and mine does the same but at the bottom near the r/h speaker output.

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
mine does the same, but you have to press it so hard to actually make it click that it's a non-issue. Has never made any noise during any day to day normal use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6