Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have two Lumia 920 phones, one red, one black.

The red one's casing seems solid, but when I press on the black one's case to the right of the headphone jack, it 'clicks', as if the clips which hold it on don't engage properly.

After a while it'll have popped back and can be pressed in again. I took it back to the store to try and exchange it, but they had run out of 920s. The (black) display model did the same thing.

It's a very minor annoyance, I know but I'm wondering if anyone else's does the same thing? I first noticed it when I picked the phone up off a table by holding it at the top and bottom edges, and felt & heard a click sound.

Trying to gauge whether it's worth pushing for a replacement or just living with it if it's considered normal for the black version.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    My white one does the same thing. But it only does every now and then.

I've got black 920 (Phones4U) that I bought on 9th November and mine does the same but at the bottom near the r/h speaker output.
    Mine flexes at the top as well. Seriously a minor issue. Not worth returning over as the rest of the phone is perfect

Great, thanks a ton guys. I'll just keep it.

mine does the same, but you have to press it so hard to actually make it click that it's a non-issue. Has never made any noise during any day to day normal use.
    Mine squeaks rather than clicks.