Best way to sync playlists and movies?

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Just set up my 920 for the first time last night. Upgraded from the 900 where the PC media syncing seemed much easier. I realise I'm forced to use the new Windows 8 dedicated app now which is fine but firstly, I can find a way to sync playlists as it only shows my folders of music seperated by artist. Great I suppose but I'm trying to avoid creating playlists from scratch. I have all my playlists in WMP and in Zune. I've browsed to my playlist folder and nothing shows up.

Is there any easy way to copy the playlist over AND the songs in the playlist as well?

As well I was used to Zune converting my videos for me while syncing to the phone. Is there any way to still do this or will I have to manually convert my videos on my own then transfer them? If so how do I know what format to convert my .mkv files to?

mrbill66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In. Short answer....NO. there is no good app for any media anymore . They have completely hosed the experience. Joe B and his team are getting big grief from users and providers for this complete FAIL by the WinPhone 8 management team. They have scattered media management over 9 or 10 different locations and apps.

keep asking them where our version of iTunes is, or as I call it ...... WinTUNES, or at least a Zune update. Whatever they do, it needs to be in ONE location and one app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6