Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

GHOST ARMOR!! I have used this since my HTC HD7 and now on my Nokia Lumia 920, and it works great..No haziness, orange, or pixilation whatsoever. Plus, if ANYTHING (and I do mean ANYTHING) happens to the protector, you can go and get it replaced for only their $5 installation fee! Plus, if you barter with them a little bit, and you just want the screen, tell them to do it for $20! ;)
    steeleblue likes this.

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    i'm currently using gadgetshieldz for the back of my lumia as with my other gadgets. i like the quality but i don't really use wet protectors for the screen. i prefer the dry ones. has anyone found an oleophobic protector for this device? i usually get a spigen ultra oleophobic for my other gadgets but they aren't doing any for the 920. any suggestions?
    Nokia Lumia 1520 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / LG Nexus 5

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I don't even use a screen protector on mine... Since November last year or whenever it was released. No scratches so far, but thats was gorilla glass is for right

*knocks on wood*

Global Posts
    1,345 Global Posts
    i havent put a screen protector on, the response of the touch is just too perfect and i dont want to ruin it
    Nexus 5 -- Surface Pro 2

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    I guess it's really a preference. Also, I've seen gorilla glass scratches on a few of my friends gadgets (don't know how they take care of them). So I guess my practice is really to spend 10-15usd for protection on the screen as compared to 100usd on a new screen

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Nokia Lumia 1520 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / LG Nexus 5

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Verizon has some cheap ones for the 928. I'm getting my 920 today and do you know if the ones for the 928 will work?

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Best protection for your screen? Focus and effort. I don't use anything on my screen and it looks as good as the day I bought it. This because I focus on what I'm doing every time I grab it and I make an effort to always do that. It's really not hard people.
    Connie L - Windows Phone 8 always
    hipporama likes this.

Skinomi makes a perfect screen protector for the 920. It's a wet application and it fits like no other. It's paper thin and still very durable. The ironic part is that for as great as this thing is, I couldn't make myself keep it on the phone. The 920 is SO sexy. I can't cover it up. Not even the perfect screen protector is good enough.

Hi Harsha,

I have the Armorsuit wet apply protector and I may have installed it wrong, but it has too many scratches on it.
    Do local mobile shops have the skills to install a wet apply protector? I am thinking of finding some dry apply ones if they don't.

Thanks
    Nilesh

Global Posts
    2,906 Global Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12