- 11-23-2012, 03:09 PM #1
after the long wait for my cyan 920 to arrive, it seems to be functioning fine. The only issue that seems to have cropped up is that my default Microsoft account will not send email, incoming mail syncs, but outgoing mail always returns a windows phone reply saying that the message can't be sent and that it is saved in drafts. This account address is a @msn.com by the way. Any advanced options for email or way to fix this for sending email.
02-05-2013, 04:55 AM #2
- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
The same here: but I cannot send emails from any service/provider from phone.
This becoming very FRUSTRATING, I've upgraded mine old phone mostly to be able better utilize the Internet, and for now I'm forced to use web service email.....
Not able to send emails "Error Code: 1" - Microsoft Community
Can't send email from my Lumia 920 - Microsoft Community
Nokia live chat support recommend for now only: wait and use web services (IE) or try resetting (which has no guarantee that either work or wont happen again).
Last edited by inocane; 02-05-2013 at 05:24 AM.
- By levelbest in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 98Last Post: 06-23-2016, 12:00 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 05:05 PM
- By MathiasVerden in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:21 AM
- By stuartbritt in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:43 AM