Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By thekonger
  • 1 Post By Caikems

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Opened and set my phone on it and boom, works as advertised. A best-of-class phone with wireless charging capability for free? A no brainer. The 920 is a rock; mine is still like brand new.

I know, a 'so what' post, but I have to crow, best phone I have ever had.

:)
    Thanked by:
    KoukiFC3S, aubreyq and Redspeed93 like this.

I thought my charger would arrive today, but it didn't. Maybe because of the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US yesterday? Anyway, I hope to get mine tomorrow. I got my phone on 11/9...and the local AT&T store submitted my paperwork for the charger for me...

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I also received mine today too. I am not sure, but I think the phone charges slower then plugging it in. Will give it a couple of days and see.

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    Got mine today...works really well. Is it faster or slower? I don't know. But it certainly is fast enough.

May I know how do you guys get the wireless charging plate? I didn't find it in the package delivered to me.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    My shows as processing still :(

Global Posts
    943 Global Posts
    My att had the upright one. Gave me that one. Works well and has a NFC chip in the base that launches an app of your choice.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

$27.992000mAh Backup Battery Case for iphone5(Color optiona), good features?
    1.Dimension: 135.8 x61.25x 14.2 mm
    2.Weight: 170g with retail package 3.Output Voltage: 5V
    4.Output Current: 500mA
    5.Input Voltage: 5V
    6.Input Current: <= 1000mAh (1A)
    7.Capacity: 2000mah
    8.Standby Time: Up to 250 hours
    9.Talk Time: Up to 7 hours
    more details here: buy cheap 2000mAh Backup Battery Case for iphone5(Color optional) wholesale on China Gadget Land
    good choice?

wp_20121123_001.jpg
    Just got mine too :-)
    jsk0703 likes this.

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shuai jiangs View Post
    May I know how do you guys get the wireless charging plate? I didn't find it in the package delivered to me.
    ??

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymjay View Post
    I also received mine today too. I am not sure, but I think the phone charges slower then plugging it in. Will give it a couple of days and see.
    I think it does charge about 20% slower mickey, at least that's what I read. Not that I care, it still charges wireless and that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by shuai jiangs View Post
    The charger is a SEPERATE product. It does not come in the same box as the Lumia 920 phone.

Global Posts
    943 Global Posts
    Its at least 20% slower.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Still nothing for me. When I called the order support number a while back the lady told me "Yes, on the notes on your account it shows you will be getting one. But it hasn't been processed or shipped yet." After all this time I haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it.

I asked about it in chat a few days ago and was told I needed to call order support again. The person in chat claimed they didn't even have any in stock yet anyways. Haven't called back yet but plan on it by Monday.

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Maynus View Post
    Still nothing for me. When I called the order support number a while back the lady told me "Yes, on the notes on your account it shows you will be getting one. But it hasn't been processed or shipped yet." After all this time I haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it.

I asked about it in chat a few days ago and was told I needed to call order support again. The person in chat claimed they didn't even have any in stock yet anyways. Haven't called back yet but plan on it by Monday.
    I called earlier tonight and it was the same. I also asked if I could get a red plate given I had a red Lumia and the CSR said he didn't see where the color was noted, but that it Lilley meant it would match my phone. For those who received the plate, was it the same color as your phone?
    Microsoft Store employee; opinions are mine.

I'm on the Twitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I called earlier tonight and it was the same. I also asked if I could get a red plate given I had a red Lumia and the CSR said he didn't see where the color was noted, but that it Lilley meant it would match my phone. For those who received the plate, was it the same color as your phone?
    Black phone. Black plate shipped to me a week later. I'm assuming it IS based on your phone color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caikems View Post
    Black phone. Black plate shipped to me a week later. I'm assuming it IS based on your phone color.
    in the US the only plate that was supposed to be available was black. I don't doubt that they judged that restriction to try and get orders fulfilled more quickly though.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymjay View Post
    You are correct. In theory you are only charging at 75% of the normal cable-charging method, but in reality you are probably charging even slower than 75% of the normal rate.