Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello,
    I'm sure you've noticed from experience or comparison on many websites that the pictures in daylight on the 920 seem to have less detail than when taken on the S3 or iP5 even though the camera specs wise definitely better. This difference can only be due to the software. Lumia 900 had the same problem, good camera, bad software. Even though the 920 has better camera software the post processing is making the pictures seem less detailed than they could be. This could be easily fixed by an update. What's even more surprising is that this was not present on the prototypes.

So Nokia please give us an update. The update should either fix the post processing algorithm or give us an option for unprocessed pictures.

Comment if you support this.

Allowing for a minimally/unprocessed photo option would give this phone a huge feature advantage for those photo enthusiasts. I would love to have that option and have the ability to precisely edit my images on lightroom. Even now Lightroom can do great things with the 920 images.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I agree 100%. Also I want every filter/ option the galaxy s3 has. I want the ability to record video while using one of those 15 or 20 filters that come standard on the gs3.Plus I would add the ability to expand or decrease the focus area

They already said an update to fix it is coming.
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express