Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    I went to my local ATT store today (Washington DC area) with the $49.99 ad that was posted here on WPcentral. I asked them if they will give me the phone free without a wireless plate and without any hesitation the rep agreed. Also if you are a premier customer you can order any color from your att store and you will get it next day . I attached my receipt as a reference. Good luck!

Last edited by tcman88; 11-23-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: edited the title
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiet L View Post
    Which store is it? Would you mind to give me the associate who helped you with this?
    Montgomery Mall in democracy blvd in Bethesda and his name was Ted

Makes sense. When I got my 920 on Monday the rep processed 2 separate transactions. The phone rang up $49 on the first transaction and the charger was $49 on the 2nd transaction.

it is also free in bestbuy stores in canada this weekend, with 3 yr contract.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimitoFrog View Post
    it is also free in bestbuy stores in canada this weekend, with 3 yr contract.
    I should mention that the free price is with a two year contract

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Nice score!

What's the store id or #? So if you pay $49.99, it will come with the wireless charging pad, correct?

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by l920newbie View Post
    What's the store id or #? So if you pay $49.99, it will come with the wireless charging pad, correct?
    I can't remember the store id or number but it's the att store inside the montgomery mall in Democracy blvd Bethesda MD.

Give me this Nokia Lumia 920 for free ill give u the development updates using the phone, i help Nokia & windows to grow