AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

agentcyan

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I don't know if it happened to anyone. At&t has shipped wireless charger for me first and after a day or 2 I will be getting my device.
I should be opening a new thread saying "Who received their lumia 920 device yet?" :p

unkleknuklefunk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I waited 3 weeks for my pad and it finnaly came last week and I came home from work just now and guess what was laying on my front porch a second charging pad yeah yeah makes it worth the wait just gotta figure out what I'm gonna. Do with the second one lol

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally got mine Saturday afternoon. I'm using it on my night stand to charge my phone at night. Saturday night it worked like it was supposed to (100% when I woke up in the morning), but last night was different somehow. When I grabbed it this morning to go to work, it was only at 60% for some reason. Not sure why it didn't charge correctly, because I didn't do anything differently from Sat. night. Tonight I'm gonna re-read the directions and try it again. Maybe it has to be sitting on the pad a certain way.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally got mine Saturday afternoon. I'm using it on my night stand to charge my phone at night. Saturday night it worked like it was supposed to (100% when I woke up in the morning), but last night was different somehow. When I grabbed it this morning to go to work, it was only at 60% for some reason. Not sure why it didn't charge correctly, because I didn't do anything differently from Sat. night. Tonight I'm gonna re-read the directions and try it again. Maybe it has to be sitting on the pad a certain way.

Yep, screen up.

(J/K)

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Weren't the free plates supposed to be black?

The store where I bought my phone on launch day did not put in an order on my behalf for the charging plate. They just told me to check back periodically and that I could come pick one up whenever they received a shipment. I've been calling several times a week, but today they finally said they had some in stock. So, I drive over to the store, told them I bought a 920 a few weeks ago and that I would like to pick up a free wireless charger. The guy says he doesn't think they have any and walked into the back to confirm. He comes out, says they don't have any and I'm like wtf. I tell him that I called the store about 15 minutes ago and whoever I spoke to indicated that you had received some chargers. He goes on to explain that the chargers they received were orders placed for someone else, and I'm thinking great. On the bright side, they had some of the charging stands in stock and they agreed to just credit me 50 bucks towards the purchase of the stand. So, I guess I'm all good now.

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my Lumia on 11/9 from an AT&T store. They didn't have the charging plates then, so my buddy who worked there told me he'd let me know when they were in. On 11/13 he said he wasn't sure about the situation with them and asked me to stop in and he'd "Order" one for me and have it shipped to my house.

I received it today (20 days later). My guess is that part of the issue was the "Surprise" demand for the phones and there wasn't as many wireless charging plates ordered to go with them.

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my 920 at an AT&T store on 11/21 and have not received it as of 12/2.
Wow, rec'd my lumia 920 on 11/19..... Still not even a hint of sighting of a wireless charging plate on its way. At this point its great they are giving them away forfree, otherwise ATT would be sick of me!!!!

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today! when I bought the phone, the rep forgot to order the plate, two weeks later I went back into the store and another rep ordered it for me. I wish the power brick was black as well but oh well. so far its working just fine. Will test out for a few days before using it to charge at nights.

anon(5354555)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
got mine 3 weeks after order via ATT. There was no listing of it on my order, nobody at ATT could find it or tell me if it was available, and no shipping confirmation. It just showed up on my doorstep. I love it! I wish they would get the rest of Nokia accessories available too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs